Virtualization options on DragonFly BSD host

Eugen eugen at vfemail.net
Sun Sep 23 06:12:52 PDT 2018

Hello,

I wanted to ask you about the virtualization options on DragonFly BSD,

(host desktop OS) - occasionally we need a different OS for a specific
task.

As I see, VirtualBox is not available because it needs a kernel module, and

only qemu is in the ports.

Is the qemu performance usable to run a Windows guest on DragonFly?

Thanks

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!