Chromium update and porting instructions

Antonio Huete Jiménez tuxillo at quantumachine.net
Wed Sep 12 13:16:35 PDT 2018

Hi,

Recently we've updated www/chromium in dports from 60.0.3112.116 to
68.0.3440.106.

Basically what we have done is to use the FreeBSD patches for
www/chromium and changed the relevant DragonFly bits on top of that.
For those who would like to contribute to future Chromium upgrades,
fix bugs, etc we have created a document which describes the process
we have followed:
https://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/howtos/HowToUpdateChromium/

Many thanks to the FreeBSD folks for taking in consideration other
BSDs in their work with is_bsd, OS_BSD and friends :-)

Regards,
Antonio Huete