Patch for KRACK (CVE-2017-13077)

Matthew Dillon dillon at backplane.com
Wed Oct 10 15:21:44 PDT 2018

Primarily it would require a check of the licenses on the source code to
wpa_supplicant to determine if it is still compatible with the BSD
copyright.  If its ok, we would then use the dport as-is... either include
it as part of the installation image, or incorporate the sources directly
into the base tree.

-Matt