SSD on Thinkpad x250 sometimes double-detected

Daniel Bilik ddb at neosystem.org
Fri Mar 23 01:15:39 PDT 2018

On Fri, 23 Mar 2018 09:52:50 +0200
"M. L. Wilson" <ipc at peercorpstrust.org> wrote:

> I had a similar issue some weeks ago. I could not really track down the
> real culprit but your description and dmesg output were similar to mine.
> Somehow, a full world/kernel rebuild solved the issue as I have not seen
> it again.

Thank you for responding... As I've written, I am on master, and I always
do full buildworld+buildkernel when upgrading. Currently I run...

5.1-DEVELOPMENT DragonFly v5.1.0.1073.g51a52-DEVELOPMENT #0: Mon Mar 19 11:11:20 CET 2018

... and with this kernel I've hit the issue this week. Thus my previous
question, whether there was some commit between 10th March and today that
could have fixed it.

--
						Daniel