Zotero on DragonFly

karu.pruun karu.pruun at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 02:31:07 PST 2018

Hello

I'm using Zotero and I have the exact same concerns. Seems that in the
long run getting Zotero standalone working on DragonFly is the only
option. I haven't looked at building the standalone but according to
the link you posted it can be built on FreeBSD, so I suppose it can be
built on DragonFly as well. Too bad the diffs are not available any
more. If you have time and interest maybe you can plough your way
through the build scripts? I'm definitely interested but won't be able
to invest timewise too much into this before May or so.

Cheers

Peeter