Could you check the build instructions?

Muhammad Kaisar Arkhan yukiisbored at disroot.org
Sat Jan 13 03:00:30 PST 2018

Hello again,

I've tested it on my local FreeBSD 12-CURRENT machine and I can confirm
it builds.

The file attached below is the script of me building it.

I didn't use the build.sh provided in the guide since I don't have the
mingw64 tool chain.

On 01/13/2018 08:16, Muhammad Kaisar Arkhan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> You can check for the existence for ports on FreeBSD by going to
> freshports.org. I have a machine running FreeBSD 12-CURRENT so I'll
> check it out later.
>
> Also, isn't DPorts based off FreeBSD ports?
>
> --
> Muhammad Kaisar Arkhan
>

> On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 3:56 AM +0700, "Pierre Abbat"
> <phma at leaf.dragonflybsd.org <mailto:phma at leaf.dragonflybsd.org>> wrote:
>
>     http://bezitopo.org/developers.html
>
>     I'm planning to release another version of Bezitopo in about three weeks. I
>     wrote the build instructions while building it on a fresh Cygwin install and
>     extrapolated the packages needed on other OSes. I've had KDE on my DragonFly
>     box for many years, so I already had Qt when I made the GUI. Also, I don't
>     have FreeBSD and am guessing that the packages are the same. Could someone who
>     doesn't have Qt5 installed, or who runs FreeBSD, check the list of packages?
>
>     Pierre
>     --
>     I believe in Yellow when I'm in Sweden and in Black when I'm in Wales.

Muhammad Kaisar Arkhan
https://yuki_is_bored.gitlab.io
https://keybase.io/yuki_is_bored