Spam sent to leaf

Matthew Dillon dillon at backplane.com
Mon Feb 19 11:24:08 PST 2018

Normally I recommend that anyone using their leaf email address forward the
mail to a gmail account and let google spam-filter it for you.  I've tried
many different spam filters over the years and honestly have never
succeeded in removing a sufficient amount of spam from my own email
addresses for it to be worth maintaining my own spam filter.  Google, on
the other-hand, does an excellent job on spam and retains the spam under
its own label for 30 days so I can correct mistakes.

-Matt