A new BUG announcement

Tommi Pernila tommi.pernila at iki.fi
Mon Feb 5 02:17:06 PST 2018

Hi,

a reminder that a new BUG - HELBUG is launching next Wednesday the 7th of
February in Finland Capital region.

Location for the BUG is at Nixu corporation:
Keilaranta 15 B
02151 ESPOO
Note that the entrance to the building is at Keilaranta 13 A or Keilaranta
19D

If you want to guarantee entry with snacks to the event, please register to
the event asap.
https://www.meetup.com/HELBUG/events/246897417/

Here is the Agenda for the evening:

17:30 Introduction talk by yours truly
- what BUGs generally are?
- what HELBUG is going to be?
- Introduction to BSD families
- How i use BSDs
  * with some discussion of participants uses

18:00 Official opening of HELBUG
- A preferred meetup interval
- Location
- Volunteers to help with organization

18:30 How to switch to to BSDs from another OS
-Windows
-MacOS
-Linux

19:00 BSD talk
- Questions and Answer on BSDs
- Troubleshooting
- Hacking on a technical issue of your choosing
- How to create a new port to a BSD?

21:00 - End of event and start of BSD Now live stream

Br,

Tommi Pernila