Keyboard not working in 5.4

Martin Ivanov martin.ivanov at greenpocket.de
Thu Dec 6 04:40:15 PST 2018

  Hello, after successfully installing and using dragonfly 5.2 on my laptop:

  ASUS ZENBOOK PRO I7-7700HQ/16GB/512GB SSD BLACK, Notebook, Core™ i7
  Prozessor, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, GeForce GTX 1050, Matte Black,

I decided to give 5.4 a try. So I created a bootable USB stick and
started the new installation. Unfortunately, after the kernel boots and
releases the shell, I cannot type anything, it seems that the keyboard
is not recognized. Any suggestions will be appreciated! Please do not be
appalled by the nvidia card, it is just on top of an intel card that
actually works with dragonfly.

Thanks in advance!

--
Dr. Martin A. Ivanov
GreenPocket GmbH - Kundennähe durch Smart Metering -
E-Mail              martin.ivanov at greenpocket.de

Webadresse  www.greenpocket.de