Ravenports, what's missing for you?

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 09:10:17 PDT 2018

On Fri, Aug 24, 2018 at 10:45 AM John Marino <dragonflybsd at marino.st> wrote:

> On 8/24/2018 10:14, Antonio Olivares wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 1:52 PM Uwe Muenzberg <uwe.muenzberg at arcor.de> wrote:
>
> > Dear Sir,
> >
> > I have followed instructions from quickstart guide for df
> >
> > https://github.com/jrmarino/Ravenports/wiki/quickstart-df
> >
> > but some packages failed to build and they just stop.  I have tried
> > buiding ImageMagick, ghostscript and lumina desktop but am not quite
> > there yet.  I also tried gnuplot but it also fails.  I will patiently
> > await/try again to get it going.
>
> Well, it works so nothing is going to change.
> Perhaps if you filed an issue at
> https://github.com/jrmarino/ravensource/issues with more information
> that "it fails" you could get some additional help.

The file pkgconf-1.5.3.tar.xz Authentication error
=> Coun't fetch it - please try to retrieve this
=> port manually into /distfiles and try again
*** Error Code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /port

This is one that fails and because it fails the others do not work
because they depend on this one.  I tried signing into github, but I
am unable to verify the account :(
Process stays hanging. Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,

Antonio