Ravenports, what's missing for you?

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 08:14:04 PDT 2018

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 1:52 PM Uwe Muenzberg <uwe.muenzberg at arcor.de> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> a comparision of my 'pkg prime-list' with ravanports catalog shows the
> packages that I miss in ravenports this time:
>
> on server:
> mariadb101-server and client
>
> on desktop:
> chromium
> darktable
> dia
> docbook-utils
> dvd+rw-tools
> dwm
> eclipse
> gimp
> password-store
> psutils
> rdesktop or freerdp
> rofi
> rox-filer
> slim
> texlive-full
> terminus-font
> vimb
> vpnc
> webfonts
> wifimgr
> xbindkeys
> de-ding
> fish (the shell)
> mupdf
> qiv
>
> Kind regards
> Uwe Münzberg

Dear Sir,

I have followed instructions from quickstart guide for df

https://github.com/jrmarino/Ravenports/wiki/quickstart-df

but some packages failed to build and they just stop.  I have tried
buiding ImageMagick, ghostscript and lumina desktop but am not quite
there yet.  I also tried gnuplot but it also fails.  I will patiently
await/try again to get it going.

As for the wishlist, can you please add if they are not there respectively

mplayer
vlc
openjdk
icedtea-web

Also please let me know how I can be of help by testing things out if need be.

Best Regards,

Antonio