pkg not syncing to 4.8.1 packages

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 14:36:33 PDT 2017

On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 3:34 PM, Justin Sherrill
<justin at shiningsilence.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 7, 2017 at 3:27 PM, Antonio Olivares
> <olivares14031 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Name           : pkg
>> Version        : 1.10.1
>
> It's up to date, as far as I know.  What are you expecting to see?

For some reason or another, chromium tells me that I am using an older
version.  So maybe I am still using the older 4.8 packages vs the
4.8.1 ones?  I followed the instructions carefully to update.  I did
get some new packages, but I am not sure.  How can I tell that I have
latest available packages?  or using the correct repositiory?

Thanks & sorry for the noise,

Antonio