fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 05:18:26 PDT 2017

Dear folks,

I have successfully updated one of my machines, but I want to update
the other one.  The school had unblocked what was causing that I could
not get the sources and compile the new sources.  This time I try
again and I run into the error in title:

recursively remove src/? y
f104-amd-athlon-X2# make src-create
If problems occur you may have to rm -rf src and try again.

Initialized empty Git repository in /usr/src/.git/
cd /usr/src && git fetch origin
fatal: read error: Connection reset by peer
*** Error code 128

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr
$

How can I troubleshoot?  I have tried the git fetch command and I get
same error message.

Thanks && Best Regards,

Antonio