HAMMER2 stability

Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez paaguti at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 01:02:39 PDT 2017

Hi folks,

After I got DFly running on my old Optimus laptop, I got an exception from
the hammer module and wasn't able to recover it. I gave  FreeBSD 11.1 a try
and have almost everything I need running much more out of the box than
with DFly. You are getting better and I will put my notes on getting it
running on Optimus in the WIKI, but it's not yet where I need it to be.

Sorry, /PA