Meetup BSD Rennes (France)

Mathieu KERJOUAN kerjouan.mathieu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 07:32:16 PDT 2017

Hi guys,

Its our third meetup and we have great talks! If you are in France and
want to talk and share knowledge on all BSD, you are welcome.

If you want to more information, you can see us on our meetup page
(https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/Meetup-BSD-Rennes) or follow us on
twitter (@bsd_rennes).

Oh wait... Talks for the next meetup on Monday, October 30th:

• Olivier will present BSD Router Project and will talk a little on
NanoBSD, a nice embedded functionality from FreeBSD ecosystem;

• Patrick will give us some feedback on Packet Filter as firewall, on
FreeBSD and OpenBSD;

• Pierre will show us why and how he has built its own network with
OpenBSD and open-source software.

See you soon!

Best regards,
Mathieu KERJOUAN