HAMMER2 stability

Michael Neumann mneumann at ntecs.de
Mon Oct 23 02:43:19 PDT 2017

On 10/23/17 10:58, karu.pruun wrote:
> Hello
>
> Good to hear you got DragonFly running. I suppose it was HAMMER2 that
> caused problems, not HAMMER---the latter is stable.
>
> Apart from HAMMER2, could you possibly tell more about what are you
> missing (list or privately)? This may help improve things in the
> future.

One thing I always wanted to have again is a revival of the GUI iso
image. It would be ideal to test newly bought hardware like laptops
without the need to install it permanently on disk (I feel uneasy to
return that piece of hardware in case I have installed sth. on disk).

Regards,

   Michael

--
NTECS Consulting