HAMMER2 userspace on Linux (Re: HAMMER1 userspace on Linux)

Tomohiro Kusumi kusumi.tomohiro at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 11:18:51 PDT 2017

I've added sbin/newfs_hammer2 to my Linux HAMMER repository.
https://github.com/kusumi/lh1

newfs_hammer2'd image on Linux is mountable on DragonFly.

Despite its name, this repository is going to contain both HAMMER1/2
userspace, for the possible HAMMER2 (or 1) Linux port in the future.
It will be in sync with DragonFly HAMMER1/2, which is the upstream of
lh1, unless I want to drop certain part of them.