ezjail

Matthias matthias_play at gmx.net
Sun May 7 05:58:23 PDT 2017

Hi John,

thank you for the quick answer.

I installed ezjail over two years ago and updated all packages regularly
(with pkg upgrade). This time I deleted all packages to reinstall them
since I had issues with the server.

ezjail had been successfully running in DragonFly CURRENT from end of
March this year. After upgrading two weeks ago I got a core dump during
jail starts, so it seems that is due to your mentioned missing libjail.so.

Is there an alternative that is also as equally easy to setup?

Regards
Matthias