howto create a livecd/livedvd/liveusb with GUI to install dragonfly

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 15:39:15 PDT 2017

Is there a howto somewhere?
I might just conform myself to create a livedvd of my installation and run
from livedvd only.  I am asking for offline installations, but it may not
be possible to create livedvd?  There was freesbie port, also a livecd
creator for freebsd, but for dragonfly I have seen an older version from
MaheshaDragonfly, but it may not apply anymore.

Thanks,

Antonio