howto create a livecd/livedvd/liveusb with GUI to install dragonfly

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 13:15:45 PDT 2017

Dear folks,

In light of the new livecds/livedvds and or usb images to install
dragonfly without gui.  If one wants to install dragonfly with gui and
some packages to a computer without internet, it would make it next to
impossible. The base system gets installed, but the packages how.  Is
there a way to create a livedvd/or usb image of an installation that
one has with the packages it has so we can use it to install to a
machine without internet.  Is there a way to do it?
Is there something like mfsBSD but for DragonFlyBSD so we can use it
to create a bootable image and add packages to it so we can do an
offline installation.

Thanks in Advance,

Antonio