32 bit compatibility libraries

Predrag Punosevac punosevac72 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 16:04:09 PDT 2017

Jochen Rassler wrote:

> I installed DF4.8 and did some configuration and so on.
> Now I realized, I need the 32-bit compatibility libraries, which I
> didn't install with the installer.
> Is there any way to install the libraries without a reinstallation of
> my system?

Are you sure you are using DragonFly? DF is 64-bit only OS. It has being
a while since I installed DF from scratch (I keep source updating my
file servers circa 3.6) but I would swear that you can't actually select
the installation sets. On the another hand I just did FreeBSD 11.0
installation for one of our external projects and as annoying as it is
to me 32-bit compatibility lib is the default installation set for
FreeBSD amd64

Cheers,
Predrag