Packages and dports update frequency

Rod Person rodperson at rodperson.com
Sun Jun 25 05:39:28 PDT 2017

I'm wondering if packages and dports have not been updated for sometime
or am I not doing something correctly.  Since openssl broke stuff, I
have been doing pkg update and make dports-upate almost daily and both
keep telling me that all repositories are up to date. I have even
changed my df-latest.conf to try the different repos listed and it
seems nothing is getting updated.

I've only been using DragonFly for about 2 months or so and I'm not
sure of the update frequencies yet. I'm coming from FreeBSD so got used
to that constant updates.

--
Rod

http://www.rodperson.com