Any other totally blind DragonFly users

Matthew Dillon dillon at backplane.com
Fri Jul 7 10:24:14 PDT 2017

Wow, that's amazing.  We have such a small user base I would not have
guessed that there was so much diversity in the circumstances of people
using DFly.  Don't hesitate to query us on users@ if Orca ever breaks on
you, we'll try our best to keep it going.

I would go nuts if I ever lost my sight.  I wouldn't be able to write code
at a million miles an hour any more :-(

-Matt