Trouble with DPorts (based on freebsd-ports)

karu.pruun karu.pruun at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 06:11:35 PST 2017

Hello

Thanks for the heads up!

When things are stable again and the 4.8 release is out I wonder what needs
to be done to make Wayland work with hw acceleration. I haven't tried it
but FreeBSD with linuxkpi 4.7 or higher claims to have achieved this. It'd
be great to be able to run sway (http://swaywm.org/) or possibly another
window manager on DragonFly.

Cheers

Peeter