TFES RFIS-34 Message repeats

karu.pruun karu.pruun at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 01:27:06 PDT 2017

I remember now that I got the same repetitive behavior at some point
couple of months ago on my laptop (macbookpro). When I updated the
kernel (I'm on master), the messages disappeared; it only shows once
at boot. I'm running a master at commit 05e0d (22 Aug, see gitweb or
'git log' in /usr/src, ), and it's stable. You can try boot a snapshot
usb img from 22 Aug and see if you still get the messages. To be on
the safe side, be sure that the kernel is not before 05e0d, there was
a brief instability around that date that crashed my machine, but
05e0d is stable again.

Cheers

Peeter