4.8.0 to 4.8.1 update requirements

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 05:53:14 PDT 2017

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 8:02 AM, Matthew Dillon <dillon at backplane.com> wrote:
> That looks like a network problem of some sort.  Maybe you are behind a
> firewall that is blocking the git operation?
>
> -Matt

The school is blocking access to many sites.    I will have to wait
for them to sort it out.  I will get back and ask for help if I get in
trouble.  Thanks to all for your help.  I was at some workshops when
the network was working correctly, but when I got a chance to try the
school implemented ``The Great Fire(WALL) of China :)`` to block
access.  The kids still get around these "firewalls" :(  They also
have their phones ready to bypass anything thrown at them.
Unfortunately the kids only know windows and iphones/android systems
:(, not bsd systems so I could get their help.

Best Regards,

Antonio