crontab not executing as regular user

Dylan Reinhold dylan at ocnetworking.com
Sun Apr 30 16:10:07 PDT 2017

Does the command .dalarm exist in the users home directory (and not just
roots home)?
Can you run ~/.dalarm from the commandline as that user?

If it does, change your redirections from /dev/null into a file so you can
see the errors
30 16 * * * ~/.dalarm >>~/dalarm.log 2>&1

Then look in the log for any errors.

Dylan