Running firefox a bit more safely - HOWTO

Matthias Play matthias_play at gmx.net
Mon Sep 26 09:41:42 PDT 2016

Hi Matt,

the script does not work for me as it is listed. I need to call ssh with
'-Y' to get it working.

I get the following error when calling ssh like it has been suggested:

"Unable to init server: Could not connect: Abstract UNIX domain socket
addresses not supported on this system
Error: cannot open display: :0.0"

What might be the reason for this?

Regards