What are the difference between the security of HardenedBSD and security of DragonflyBSD?

Ben Woolley tautolog at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 15:57:41 PST 2016

I suggest searching for the difference between HardenedBSD and FreeBSD (on which I presume it is based), and then see what the status of each of those is in DragonFly.

That might lead to a fruitful discussion of which is desired in DragonFly. Plus, if you want to see some features be adopted across the BSDs, then increasing the number of BSDs with each feature seems to help. The first step is visibility into differences that are important to users.