Port autofs to DragonFly

Tomohiro Kusumi kusumi.tomohiro at gmail.com
Fri May 13 07:06:32 PDT 2016

I managed to fix the show stopper issue I mentioned yesterday.
I had to add a retry goto around nlookup() code in order to make this work.

This issue occurs when autofs' nresovle VOP triggers an userspace
daemon to mount(2) the target fs.
I need to examine if the same is possible without making a change to
VFS for this special case.

----------
[root@]~# uname -r
4.5-DEVELOPMENT
[root@]~# cat /etc/auto_master | grep -v "#"
/mnt            auto_nfs
[root@]~# cat /etc/auto_nfs
NFS -intr,nfsv3 192.168.1.103:/NFS
[root@]~# ls /mnt
[root@]~# kldload autofs
[root@]~# automountd
[root@]~# automount
[root@]~# mount | grep "mnt"
map auto_nfs on /mnt (autofs)
[root@]~# ls /mnt/NFS/fio/arch; echo $?
arch-aarch64.h    arch-generic.h    arch-mips.h       arch-sh.h
 arch-x86-common.h arch.h
arch-alpha.h      arch-hppa.h       arch-ppc.h        arch-sparc.h
 arch-x86.h
arch-arm.h        arch-ia64.h       arch-s390.h       arch-sparc64.h
 arch-x86_64.h
0
[root@]~# mount | grep "mnt"
map auto_nfs on /mnt (autofs)
192.168.1.103:/NFS on /mnt/NFS (nfs, automounted)