troubleshooting Intel 7260AC (continued)

Andrew Slaughter andrew.slaughter at gmail.com
Mon May 9 11:09:36 PDT 2016

Hi again -

Following up on my previous question
<http://lists.dragonflybsd.org/pipermail/users/2016-May/249563.html>, I
spent the weekend trying to connect to my wireless network without success.

Could any 7260AC users out there post a copy of their config files?
Alternatively, if anyone has some general troubleshooting tips I might have
missed, I'm all ears.

Alternatively, if anyone has a good PCIe wifi card they'd recommend, that
might be useful, too. I know the atheros stuff is well-supported, but I
have no idea what brands, etc. I should be looking for.

Thanks!