Status report on TeX Live 2016 release preparation

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Mon May 16 13:18:48 PDT 2016

On 5/11/2016 2:33 PM, Nelson H. F. Beebe wrote:
[snip]
> in the libatomic_ops code portion, and xindy needs clisp, which seems
> never to have been ported to DragonflyBSD (and I've never succeeded in
> building it myself on any version of that O/S).

This is inaccurate.
DragonFly had clisp up into the point FreeBSD removed it from the
FreeBSD ports for lack of upstream maintenance:

http://www.freshports.org/lang/clisp

It was removed 2 years ago.
Perhaps xindy shouldn't depend on what some believe is abandonware.

In any case, you can pull the clisp port from the git archives of
dports.  You will probably have to fix the bitrot though.

John