Some artifacts - bad screen on Lumina-DE and Firefox

Dmitry Postolov dpostolov at yandex.ru
Fri Jun 17 00:02:59 PDT 2016

Thank you! Yes, this problem with artifacts - bad screen is observed
in DragonFly BSD only with "intel" video-driver, but with "vesa" driver
all OK!

My hardware: Intel NUC5PPYH: CPU Intel N3700 Intel HD Graphics.

On FreeBSD video-driver also "vesa" besause "intel" driver for Braswell/
CherryView in not ported for FreeBSD yet.

Is it issue of bug intel video-driver?

Workaround: to use "vesa" is good for common working on PC, but
in case YouTube video this is poor quality of video.