PulseAudio 100% cpu usage under KDE

Bernard Mentink bmentink at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 01:45:13 PDT 2016

Hi,

Thanks for that. Actually, I want to use Gnome rather than KDE.

I am finding that with Gnome I can have sound from Chromium/Youtube  etc,
but when I call up the Gnome sound-settings tool, then pulseaudio get's
launched and used 100% cpu and crashes Gnome eventually ...

Can I re-compile some lib in Gnome that does away with pulse?

Cheers