No subject

Wed Jun 29 02:42:19 PDT 2016

the right one (but I'm not to good with patches). So what to do would be
to get the sources if you haven't done so already (use cvsup and the
appropriate file in /usr/share/examples/cvsup) and then to un-compress
the patch somewhere (/tmp). Then go to the /usr/src/sys and type

patch < /tmp/ral.diff

and hope that the patch applies cleanly. If it doesn't it means that the
source has changed too much since the patch was made. It might still be
possible to fix those parts of the patch that didn't apply by manually
editing the source if the differance isn't to big (or you know what you
are doing).

Erik Wikström
--
 "I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
 telephone; my wish has come true because I can no longer figure