hammer streaming seems stop working for a while

Tomohiro Kusumi kusumi.tomohiro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 06:04:56 PST 2016

Sorry, I reverted
https://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly.git/commitdiff/8a94c3ebc13420d2c3d35360eff649e2308b7d9c

There was one case where mirror write calls this ioctl (not to create a
PFS),
and this sanity check I reverted wasn't appropriate for this particular
case.

(I'm now wondering why no one has complained this for more than 2 months.
I will check some more details of this mirror write case that caused this
issue)

# grep SET_PSEUDOFS sbin/hammer -rI
sbin/hammer/cmd_pfs.c:  if (ioctl(fd, HAMMERIOC_SET_PSEUDOFS, &pfs) < 0) {
sbin/hammer/cmd_pfs.c:  if (ioctl(fd, HAMMERIOC_SET_PSEUDOFS, &pfs) < 0) {
sbin/hammer/cmd_pfs.c:          if (ioctl(fd, HAMMERIOC_SET_PSEUDOFS, &pfs)
< 0) {
sbin/hammer/cmd_pfs.c:          if (ioctl(fd, HAMMERIOC_SET_PSEUDOFS, &pfs)
== 0) {
sbin/hammer/cmd_mirror.c:               if (ioctl(fd,