strange issue with hammer

Hleb Valoshka 375gnu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 09:46:40 PST 2016

Hi all.

I've downloaded new xserver tarball, moved it to distfiles, put new
size and sha256 to distinfo and run make. But as I put incorrect path
to tarball make started to download it again and died on unpack stage.
Bzcat also said that file is broken. Sha256 sum of new file was
different. On another console make of dri died with error.

So I removed xserver's tarball and restarted make, it downloaded
tarball but the file disappeared and make downloaded it again, now
correctly.

Dmesg show 2 errors "HAMMER: hammer_mkdir error 22".

So what it was?

Smart attributes are clean.