Parallel compression not using all available CPU

PeerCorps Trust Fund ipc at peercorpstrust.org
Sat Dec 10 13:14:26 PST 2016

Hi,

On both systems HAMMER was used. One small correction concerning the 2c/2t machine, both compression programs did effectively utilize that CPU which had an idle % of 0.0. It is the bigger machine, 16c/32t where the CPU isn't effectively maxed out. I'll continue to try and investigate why and report back if I find anything.