Are 4.8 packages are ready?

Matthew Dillon dillon at backplane.com
Wed Aug 3 09:35:40 PDT 2016

We will have packages with the correct ABI for master in a few hours.  I've
sicked monster on it, it can do the whole bulk build in less than 24 hours.

To avoid confusion (or at least reduce it): 4.6 is our new release, the
development head is 4.7, but the ABI for master is always the 'next'
release which would be 4.8, so we don't have to keep four different package
sets around.  The 4.6 packages for the release are good to go, but we
muffed up the ABI for 4.7/4.8 for master and are redoing that set.
​