Network time protocol server

nans_nans1 at yahoo.de nans_nans1 at yahoo.de
Wed Sep 9 08:58:15 PDT 2015

Hi Thomas,

thank you.
I downloaded chrony but compiling fails.
What a pity!

 Betreff: Re: Network time protocol server
 An: nans_nans1 at yahoo.de
 CC: users at dragonflybsd.org, legradi.gabor at gmail.com, zachary.crownover at gmail.com, dragonflybsd at marino.st
 Datum: Mittwoch, 9. September, 2015 17:09 Uhr

 > @Légrádi Gábor:
 > ntpdate_enable="YES" didn´t work. So the informations
 on your link

 Yes; the current dfly handbook is on wiki, on http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/

 > @Zachary Crownover @John Marino:
 > dntpd is a Network time protocol CLIENT. Please read
 "man dntpd".
 > I search a ntpd-server for my local network!
 >
 > @Thomas Nikolajsen
 > I already search in dports. But i found no ntp-server.
 The most
 > popular BSD-ntp-server "Openntpd" is not in dports!
 > I tried to compile Openntpd manually. But it fails with
 the error
 > message: sensors.c:24:25: fatal error: sys/hotplug.h:
 No such file
 > or directory
 >
 > So can you recommend me another ntp-server which is in
 dports?
 I have used chrony a little with success;
 only problem is some error message, which didn´t seem to be
 a problem.

 I just built it from source (didn´t try to find it in
 dport).

  -thomas