Network time protocol server

nans_nans1 at yahoo.de nans_nans1 at yahoo.de
Wed Sep 9 07:19:17 PDT 2015

@Légrádi Gábor:
ntpdate_enable="YES" didn't work. So the informations on your link "https://www.dragonflybsd.org/~labthug/handbook/network-ntp.html" are outdated.

@Zachary Crownover @John Marino:
dntpd is a Network time protocol CLIENT. Please read "man dntpd".
I search a ntpd-server for my local network!

@Thomas Nikolajsen
I already search in dports. But i found no ntp-server. The most popular BSD-ntp-server "Openntpd" is not in dports!
I tried to compile Openntpd manually. But it fails with the error message: sensors.c:24:25: fatal error: sys/hotplug.h: No such file or directory

So can you recommend me another ntp-server which is in dports?

Can it be true that there isn't a ntpd server for Dfly?