Primary Server down

Konrad Neuwirth konrad at fimsch.net
Sat Oct 10 16:29:07 PDT 2015

Dear reader,

our primary server just rebooted and has somehow shot itself into the hammer filesystem while doing so.

It can’t mount hammer because undo/redo recovery doesn’t work.

I can only access the machine via its console card, so I can’t copy & paste text contents, but what I see is:

So I can mount read-only, but it doesn’t work so well for read-write.

I need the data on that filesystem. If one or two files are a problem, that’s not tough.

What could I do?

Thank you,
 Konrad