Intel Sandybridge graphics support?

Baurzhan Muftakhidinov baurthefirst at gmail.com
Wed May 20 05:06:50 PDT 2015

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 9:30 AM, Baurzhan Muftakhidinov
<baurthefirst at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried both 4.0.3 and most recent snapshot (17 feb), but,
> unfortunately, cannot get to a desktop, after
> starting X I only see black-ish screen. Even
> not possible to kill X session with Ctrl-Alt-Backspace.
> The CPU is Intel Core i5 2520M (laptop).
>
> Any suggestion?
>
> Thanks,

Hi,

I tried a more recent snapshot 3 days ago and intel graphics worked.

However, it is not possible to switch back to console after X starts.
Instead I can see blank screen only, and returning to X is possible.

Even when reboot/shutdown issued from X session, I see no console.
Can it be fixed?

Thanks,