File Systems/CS

s4 s4inbox at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 13:25:18 PDT 2015

I do not know how good they are. Maybe someone read this books.

UNIX Filesystems: Evolution, Design, and Implementation
http://www.mff.cz/data/UNIX_F_EDI.pdf

The Design and Implementation of a Log-Structured File System
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~brewer/cs262/LFS.pdf

Algorithms and Data Structures for Flash Memories
http://faculty.cs.tamu.edu/ajiang/GalToledo.pdf

Practical File System Design with the Be File System
http://www.nobius.org/~dbg/practical-file-system-design.pdf