ipfw3

nans_nans1 at yahoo.de nans_nans1 at yahoo.de
Mon Jun 22 06:08:58 PDT 2015

Sorry, but this dont work.
My external nic is ue0 and my internal nic is em0.

I run 4.3 and a kernel with the following options:

options IPFIREWALL
options IPDIVERT
options IPFIREWALL_DEFAULT_TO_ACCEPT
options IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE

What i do:
In /etc/rc.conf: gateway_enable="YES"

Then:
kldload ipfw3_nat
ipfw3 nat 1 config if ue0
ipfw3 add nat 1 tcp via ue0

The result is that NAT don't work.

What is wrong with my configuration? Have i forgotten something?