poudriere broken on -master

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Tue Jun 2 00:07:46 PDT 2015

On 5/30/2015 19:17, Markus Pfeiffer wrote:

> I am trying to build a current set of packages using poudriere-devel (3.1.2)
> on master from this mornign.
>
> This fails already while building pkg. The build of the package succeeds, but
> then packaging fails. I can only guess as to why (staging, because it can't
> find the pkg-static binary in /usr/local/sbin/pkg-static, it's installed
> somewhere else).
>
> What to do?

You opened a dports issue and I answered it, a few days ago, and I think
the advice was good.  I'm not sure why you promoted the issue to this
list...

https://github.com/DragonFlyBSD/DPorts/issues/154

The ultimate solution is pending.
The real problem is the ports tree is broken and bapt needs to fix it.
However, it could self-solve by bootstrapping, but I'm not sure about
that.  In either case, the issue has been known.