Issues with node.js

Robin Hahling robin.hahling at gw-computing.net
Thu Jul 30 00:27:50 PDT 2015

On 29-07-2015 01:38, Marco Righele wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> is anybody using node.js with DragonFlyBSD ?
> I have a strange issue when I spawn it from another instance of
> node.js.
(...)

Hi,

Node deserves some love in order to work properly on DragonFly. To be
more specific, libuv, which is required by node, needs DragonFly
specific fixes.
I started working on it several months ago but ceased due to other
priorities and not desperately needing it. There is a whole test
suite included with libuv. If you run it on DragonFly, you will notice
that many tests fail. This is probably a good place to start hacking. ;)

Cheers,
Robin Hahling