Problem with USB image install

Justin Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Wed Jul 22 19:59:57 PDT 2015

Just to add another wrinkle, I had an old Sony with no optical drive
and no USB sticks handy.  I did have a DragonFly CD, which I booted on
another machine and started up the network install option.  I was able
to pxe-boot from that other machine and install DragonFly on the Sony,
and then remove the CD from the other machine with no effect on its
installed OS.