master running on gigabyte LGA 1150 boards - with example

PeerCorps Trust Fund ipc at peercorpstrust.org
Sat Jan 24 04:37:36 PST 2015

This is a very useful config. Thanks for suggesting it. It really does make putting together systems for Dragonfly all the more easier when recommended hardware is made known.

Speaking of which, I came across this while browsing:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3KYMHK877JU3K/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00GIVX0FM&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=541966&store=pc

Based on that, I am assuming that the Gazelle Pro from System76 is definitely on the recommended for Dragonfly list?

- Mike

--
Michael L. Wilson
International Project Coordinator