OT: can someone help me with an open-source CAD program?

Pierre Abbat phma at leaf.dragonflybsd.org
Wed Feb 18 11:29:48 PST 2015

On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 11:16:55 Zachary Crownover wrote:
> With regard to C++ GUI libraries, I'm personally partial to QT.

Not a problem for me, as it's available as a package on both OSes. Can you
write a GUI (at least a rudimentary one) for Bezitopo? I'll have to write
volume routines, cross-section routines, and other surveying stuff.

Will there be a problem making it run on both Qt4 and Qt5?

Pierre
--
Jews use a lunisolar calendar; Muslims use a solely lunar calendar.